93 Chevy lumina van??

I have developed a washboard feeling in my front end lately. There is no sign of anything on tires. It is a slow up and down sensation. at about 10 to 20 miles per hour. Any suggestions............

Reply to
edb

yeah, rotate the tires and see if it changes.

Whitelightning

Reply to
Whitelightning

Strangely enough it was a bad tire in right rear. It was swelling and it made the van feel like a small roller coaster. I swore it was in the front , but no, it was the rear tire.

Thanks everyone for replies. ed b

Reply to
edb