96 Chrysler Sebering

I know this is a chevy message board but I am looking at a 96 Chrysler Sebering, but the battery on it is dead and the door wont unlock because the battery is dead, anyone of you know how to move around this problem? I havent looked at the hood to get it open and I could just hook the battery charger up to it, but it there is anything to do let me know by tomorrow if you guys can. I'm heading to Goldsboro North Carolina to look at this, I am leaving from michigan. thanks

Reply to
Kiel Uyttenhove

Do you have a tailgate? You might try applying power to some of the pins of the powesocket (carefully, be sure of + and -). Worked for me.

Reply to
Timo Wildschut

Its a Sebering LX, a car. But thanks anyway, if I have to, I'll break a window :)

Reply to
Kiel Uyttenhove

Don't you have the key to unlock it manually?

Oh well, it's a Chrysler Sebring... even if you do have to break a window, at least you're not damaging a car that's worth a shit ;-)

-Tony

Reply to
Tony Kimmell