autometer gauge / instrument cluster for 1973-1986 chevy trucks

I have a 1979 Chevrolet Silverado, and in the september? issue of Four Wheeler Magazine they feature a red Chevy 4x4 within this model range with an instrument cluster containing AutoMeter gauges (the white-faced ones). I've searched on google and through several product magazines but have not found any for my truck, at least not in that type of cluster that replaces the stock gauges. Any information will be useful. Thanks.

Cory S.

Reply to
Cory Sturdivant

Why don't you visit this Chevy/GMC forum site. A lot of information on Chevy trucks shared. Above link is a particular discussion of Autometer gauges in our year trucks.

Reply to
Bonzi