Best Rated threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

How to reset the ABS computer on my S10?
Hi. I have just replaced the front right ABS sensor on my S10 4x4 (1994) and now the ABS light is on all the time. I suspect that the foult is a confused ABS computer, how do I reset it? Regards...
7
7

Finding Code B2956
Hey Guys and Gals, I know this isn't a truck, but I am trying to find info on this code or any other info.. We are trying to get some bugs out of my sisters '97 malibu, we took it to a guy here in...
8
8

Cold Weather Shudder - 1989 S10 2.8L 5Spd, shortbox
Hello! 1989 S10 2.8L 5Spd, shortbox Now that the cold weather has been here for a couple days I've noticed I developed a shudder upon take off. Regardless of the engine temp (I could start it and let...
4
4

Ping "DOC" Question
Doc, Something strange happened. I started my '91 Astro Van a couple weeks ago after letting it set for about 5 weeks, started right up. I moved it about 50' and put it in park to idle for a few...
13
13

DuraMax cold weather bra
My 03 2500HD DuraMax came with a cold weather bra. The idea is to use this during cold wx to heat up the engine (and cabin heater) quicker. Looks to me like it might dull the paint in the area it...
1
1

Re: what did u pay for Spic-n-Span radiator flush?
. use Spic-n-Span scrib . take me three or four times longer just because I am lazy and really enjoy "breaks" Hell....I'm still procrastinating away from a radiator flush. I could easily milk that for...
1
1

2003 Trailblazer A/C problem anyone?
6 month old 2003 Trailblazer and intermittant A/C problem from 3rd month. Low pressure switch replaced already. It helped only for short time. Dealer now can't find any problem. A/C blows hot air but...
3
3

Retrofit 99 Astro with Automatic Headlights Control?
Hi All, I got a 2000 S10 I drive that has Automatic Headlamp Control and I can say I've never used the headlights switch for evening driving. The system is that good. I have a 99 Astro only with DRL...
5
5

Convert 4.3L CSFI to MFI per TSB 00-06-04-003B?
Check this out... Anyone have this done? ------ Campaign - SCPI Warranty Extension File In Section: 06-Engine Emissions Bulletin No.: 99066F Date: March, 2003 SPECIAL POLICY SUBJECT: 99066F - SPECIAL...

Towing with 2004 Chevy Blazer 4x4 - 4 door = QUESTIONS!!!!
Friends, My company will be purchasing a new work vehicle for me, which I will ALSO be using for towing my race car (3200 lbs) and a trailer (~1200 lbs) for a total of 4400 (i think that sounds...
2
2

Wiring a tachometer to a Chevy van.
I bought a 1995 Chevrolet Camper Van on a G30 chassis. It has a 350 V8 with EFI. It has a tachometer on the dash board - but the wires on it are not connected. Where do I connect the wires of this...
3
3

Astro van grease fitting question
I need to change a few grease nipples on my 93 Chev Astro van steering linkages (center link) with 45 degree ones for better access. Off hand does anyone know the tread size of these grease nipples?...
4
4

Help with brake light problem
2000 GMC Savanah 3500 With headlight switch in OFF position the brake lights work normally. With headlight switch in either ON or driving light position: brake lights on left and right stay on unless...
5
5

97 Astro oil pan plug size!!
Attempted to change the oil on my Astro van(all warranties now expired) but my large arsenal of wrenches and box wrenches would not fit...just a bit to small or to large!!!! Anyone know the exact...
2
2

LT1 Water Pump Test?
All, I have a 94 LT1 in my truck. I just bought a new huge custom aluminum radiator, shroud, and SPAL fan (yeah, I live in 112 degree Arizona). I also bought a new water pump and thermostat(180) in...
2
2

Re: 02 Trailblazer A/C Problems
I would try a different dealership before all else. Perhaps the dealership you are working with now isn't doing anything at all to address the problem. All automotive A/C quits sooner or later in my...
6
6

Re: 97 Silverado - Service Engine Soon HELP!
Could be lots of things. Like someone said, only the OBD2 knows. But be careful getting the OBD2 codes read - I got hit with a $70 charge for a read (I was pissed and got $20 of it back after...
1
1

366 Big Block internally balanced?
Do any of you know if a 366 cubic inch big block is internally balanced? I would like to remove the manual trans and replace with an automatic. I don't know if removing the flywheel will destroy the...
2
2

SIDE POST BATTERY?????
Placed new side post battery in 2001 cavlier, the terminal bolst keep working themselves loose. Question is would lock-tight make a difference OR would it interfere with the contact? Ron
7
7

Suburban OEM Non-Bose Amplifier Location?
Where would I find the stock radio amplifier (non-bose 9 speaker system) in a 2001 2500, 8.1 liter suburban? I am trying to replace the stock cd/radio/tape with an aftermarket cd player. I apparently...
3
3