extra Magnets ??

The best defense for that type of thing is to enter a false email address for news group accounts.

Reply to
Battleax

Good advice.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

Hello? I'm on a WebTV here. I can't enter a false e-mail address. It's doesn't allow me to.

Reply to
Sonny H

Hello? That's a problem for you

Reply to
Battleax

LOL.... too funny.

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Full Boar turbo mufflers Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires

Reply to
<memset

So? Get a real internet provider!

el Diablo

Reply to
el Diablo

. . =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Cool snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Sonny=A0H)

Hello? I'm on a WebTV here. I can't enter a false e-mail address. It's doesn't allow me to. =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Yes it does sheep dip.

yer jest to inept to figer out how to do it.

AND..... there you go spread'n false facts again.

Howbout wipe'n that bung out'n yer eyeholes so's you can figure out how to use that complicated piece of machinery. I mean, you said you had earthlink on another system!!??? You should be able to figure how to use a bogus addy on a simple ole WEB box.

Get off'n yer mommas teet long enough to figure what yer doin on that thing son. I mean...damn....yer old enough to eat steak now boy, quit lick'n that thing.

And one more thing..... what yer doin in that bathroom ain't natural either Sonny boy....it's gonna give yuh worts on yer knuckles.

~:~ MARSHMONSTER` ~get's a beer for Sonny boy....drinks 2/3 of it.... tops it off with water.......here Sonny boy....now promise not to git sick this time~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

. . =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Cool snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Sonny=A0H) put forth:

I asked a question and got stupidity as a reply.

I'll post whatever I feel in nessessary. Just MY $0.01 cent =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

The only stupid reply in this thread was yern, little buddeee.

I don't think you know how to use that box well enough yet to navigate the forums. You didn't even read yer own thread did yuh?

Idiot.

And the more you keep posting whatever you feel is neSSessary.....the more yer prov'n yer a f**k'n IDIOT.

And bout that $0.01 cents worth of yers.... how bout saving up yer allowance fer a couple of weeks so's we can get the benefit of about $1.00 worth.

OkeeDokee, my new little budddeee.... it's time fer supper.... open up wide now.... and take yer dung like a good little feller.

~:~ MARSHMONSTER ~bukles little Sonny Boy into the high chair.... grabs his nose holes with two fangers and pinches....reaches fer duh prunes.....

if'n sh*ts gonna flow....we gonna help it along little buddeeee~

Reply to
Marsh Monster

This is all I can Provide. This is what he sent me JUST NOW, as I signed online. I copy and pasted it into this post.

Go ahead and say it's fake, how other way can I prove this?

E-mail message From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Date: Fri, Aug 27, 2004,

2:06pm To: Cool snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Subject: Re: Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

Do you have shit for Brains???.... why are you asking such STUPID questions??? Get a life man... Please

Reply to
Sonny H

Even if it is Marsh, though it doesn't match his normal email style. So what?

Man you gotta have thicker skin than that to live in this world. If it makes you feel better write your congressman and cry about it.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

thanks, brian, for the info. i love ya man

Reply to
Sonny H

. . =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

E-mail message

From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Date: Fri, Aug 27, 2004,

2:06pm To: Cool snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Subject: Re: Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

Do you have shit for Brains???.... why are you asking such STUPID questions??? Get a life man... Please =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

snipped-for-privacy@spam.not (el=A0Diablo) all knowing and quite perceptive states with much fact: . Even if it is Marsh, though it doesn't match his normal email style. So what?

Man you gotta have thicker skin than that to live in this world. If it makes you feel better write your congressman and cry about it.

Brian =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D You tell em Devil Dude.... it's allll in the style.... . kinda like a formidable hypertext fangerprint you know.

If he's impressed with what he's been getting, he should she the emails I've been getting from MYSELF. lmao I'm calling myself all sorts of names and proclaiming that I'm gonna keep doing it to myself if i don't stop what i've been doing.

???? rotflmao

(someones mess'n with marsh)

but....it's all cool...

I've been the target of this before, it's kinda fun if you look at it in the correct sort of way. Afterall, whoever's using my addy to send ME insulting emails baited ole Steve H enough to gert his true mentality out in the open in the NG.

When I quit seeing, or digging out, the humor in the situation I'll jest change my addy, no prob. I've changed it a dozen times before.

as fer ole Steve H....SUCK UH EGG.

by the way Devil Dude, very studious how you picked up on the style thing... (hmmmm...)

~:~ Marsh ~don't send messages through the mail....he likes em out there fer duh world to see~ =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
Marsh Monster

But of course you do!

Reply to
el Diablo

. . =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D Cool snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Sonny=A0H) . This is all I can Provide. This is what he sent me JUST NOW, as I signed online. . I copy and pasted it into this post. Go ahead and say it's fake,

how other way can I prove this?

(here's the email Steve H received) E-mail message From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Date: Fri, Aug 27, 2004,

2:06pm To: Cool snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Subject: Re: Stupid, Stupid, Stupid

Do you have shit for Brains???.... why are you asking such STUPID questions???

Get a life man... Please =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D It looks real to me. The addy looks okay. Shame the spelling is so bad though.

For shure, it could be a bit longer, And the content is sorta bland, i can see Kwick thunkers tink'n it's me, but i don't Email my thunks .

I try to post what i got to say in a worldly sort of way, so's all can see what it is that i reely think on a subject.

oh yeah...whoever's doing it...sher got you pegged with dat "shit fer brains" part though.

~:~ MARSHMONSTER ~thunks you were baited with stale worms and showed you wuz hungry enough to bite,.... you should maybe oughta see the emails I've been git'n from ME....lmao....i wuz gonna reply to myself and tell myself what i thunked of myself ......then i got to thunk'n maybe i shudda oughta wait till the shrooms wore off and see if it reeelly wuz me sending me emails....~~ =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Reply to
Marsh Monster

E-mail message

From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Date: Fri, Aug 27, 2004,

snipped-for-privacy@spam.not (el Diablo) all knowing and quite perceptive states with much fact: . Even if it is Marsh, though it doesn't match his normal email style. So what?

Brian ========== ========== You tell em Devil Dude.... it's allll in the style.... . kinda like a formidable hypertext fangerprint you know.

[...]

Well you are a stylish guy. But that's a good thing.

Brian

Reply to
el Diablo

LOL

Refinish King

Get a life man... Please ========= ========= It looks real to me. The addy looks okay. Shame the spelling is so bad though.

For shure, it could be a bit longer, And the content is sorta bland, i can see Kwick thunkers tink'n it's me, but i don't Email my thunks .

I try to post what i got to say in a worldly sort of way, so's all can see what it is that i reely think on a subject.

oh yeah...whoever's doing it...sher got you pegged with dat "shit fer brains" part though.

~:~ MARSHMONSTER ~thunks you were baited with stale worms and showed you wuz hungry enough to bite,.... you should maybe oughta see the emails I've been git'n from ME....lmao....i wuz gonna reply to myself and tell myself what i thunked of myself ......then i got to thunk'n maybe i shudda oughta wait till the shrooms wore off and see if it reeelly wuz me sending me emails....~~ ====== ======

Reply to
Refinish King

Marsh:

You're one of a kind, and it would be frightening to think there was someone even remotely like you!

Refinish King

PS Do you have any illegitimate children in West Virginia?

LOL

E-mail message

From: snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net Date: Fri, Aug 27, 2004,

[...]

no, but rumor has it his sister / aunt / cousin / niece lives there

(just kidding, M)

TranSurgeon

LOFL!

Refinish King