Faint dash break light "cause" in 2500HD silverado?

2003 Duramax 2500HD crewcab full bed Silverado

This morning upon starting up truck noticed that the parking break light on dash was very faintly glowing. checked parking break ok Light is not on full bright but is just slightly illuminated.

tried breaks, put park break off and on doesn't seem to be on but light still glows faintly anyone know cause for this? I once had a Nissan Altima that did this when steering pump fluid was low but there is no info in owners manual that I can find showing other causes for break light on Silverado. Any Ideas?

Reply to
Rtavi

That's because your "brake" light is on. "Break" light won't be listed in the manual. Look at the manual again.

Reply to
Bob M

Reply to
Rtavi