GMC Door Handle Problem

Well, I broke the interior door handle today. I know this because it moves VERY freely and up and down.

SO the question is....where is the best place for me to order the handle for my 1996 Generically Made Chevy, 1500??

Thanks

Eightupman

Reply to
Eightupman

Hello Eightupman,

I purchased mine from the guy indicated below via E-Bay, plus shipping and handling. Brand new and in sealed plastic bag. Received merchandise without problems:

Item name: INSIDE DOOR HANDLE 95-99 TAHOE SUBURBAN YUKON Gray LH Item #: 7919039016 Buy It Now price: US $16.95 Quantity: 1 Subtotal: US $16.95(Shipping and Handling not included) Seller User ID:

Seller details: (1 Auto - Pepperell, MA United States)

E-mail him or do a search on E-Bay. Good luck.

Franko

Reply to
Franko

I have bought a ton of stuff from 1AAuto for the Buick I am restoring. I concur that they have great shipping and are easy to deal with.

Good Luck, Karl

Reply to
Silverado

yes I have heard of them...I thought they mostly did weatherstripping and carpet. I'm all over it.

Thanks guys!

Eightupman

Reply to
Eightupman