Help w/ interior id

Hi group, I recently got a lead on a '94 GMC 1500 X-Cab for a decent price. Haven't been able to talk to the owner yet, so my question for you guys is in regards to the interior. What year marked the change for GM in the early '90s style seats and dash to the mid to late '90s interior? I'm a fan of the older classic look of the truck interiors from the '80s and of the mid-ninteies or so onwad to about '99. Those years in between I don't particularly care for, but could grow to love I suppose. TIA, appreciate these groups wealth of knowledge.

Reply to
plm4950

The '94 basically has the same interior that they used until '98, except for the dash. It has the "integrated" radio, something I never liked.

KB

Reply to
KB