My new gig (LOL!)

Hi!

I'm Deen... Dean Dardwun. Sum of yew mite remembur me cuz I use too poast in this groop a lot on a count of i'M reel smart about Chevie truks and stuff. i also had an computor bissness but it did'nt due to well on acount of the economie and stuff like that. I got good news for all my fans thow... now i'M a reel estate expurt! Tha'ts rite, i been ABR-trained and everythang. I ain't shure whut ABR stands for cuz I forgot, but its a reel importunt tiutle so i got that goin for me now! iF yew been lookin for sum properties I kin fix yew up reel good so pleace check out my websight. h0pe tew see yew soon!

Dean Dardwin

With that great personality of his, tardwin just HAS to be a great realtor. If that don't work he could always sell used cars. Bob

Reply to
Bob

"Bob" wrote

Well...at least old Dean is a flexible guy. If he can't make it as a mechanic or an IT guy....maybe he'll make it as a realtor.

Thank goodness that he's got his wife as a steady rock to pay the bills while he dabbles in all sorts of different careers. I raise a glass of my homemade wine to her!

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Some day Dean will find a career that suits him... mounting tires, washing cars, gas station attendant..... He's lucky to have a wife that will pay his bills until he finds suitable employment. Dean Dardwin ... Jack of all trades.... Master of none. So what kind of wine do you make? My neighbor used to make wine, some of it was damn good and some of it.... well.... not so good.....lol. Bob Knutson

Reply to
Bob

"Bob" wrote

I've got some Merlot just sitting in a carboy aging right now. I'll leave it for a while longer. In the meantime...I whipped up a batch of Piesporter....and it turned out not bad. It's quite drinkable even at a young age. It seems to be about the same quality as a 10-15 dollar store bought wine. But a bit cheaper.

I've also got an alcohol mix cooking at the moment. I'll use it to make some liqueurs (sp). Wife is complaining that the house smells like a still.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Heeeeeeellllllo Checkmate!

William The Guesser, Guessing That Ol' Checkydoodles Is In The Sockpuppets Again

Reply to
William R. Walsh

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:09:08 GMT, William R. Walsh put forth the notion that...

I got a regular Punch 'N Judy show goin' on here...

Reply to
Checkmate