Parts Diagram for 2001 Tahoe - Washer Fluid Reservoir Assembly?

Anyone know where I can find a parts diagrams for 2001 Tahoe?

My window washer fluid is leaking. I went under the truck and it looks like a piece of plastic on the hose that connects to the reservoir is cracked. I was hoping I could find a parts diagram to identify the exact part(s) that I need.

Regards

Reply to
deja

AFAIK the rubber hose just slips over the plastic nipple on the pump. So if there is a cracked piece of plastic, I would say it's the nipple on the pump. Are you sure it's not just the 'connection' that leaking?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie