Rust repair panels

I need to install the cab corners and possible the section over the rear wheels. Can anyone recommend a certain brand? Do I really need to cut out the section over the rear wheels or can I weld the panel over it? Has anyone tried the caulk type adhesive?

The truck is basically for yard work and trips to the home depot. It doesn't have to look great just not embarrassing.

Reply to
Connor

JC whitney has the cheap panels, and goodmark.com has the quality stuff

Reply to
Eightupman