S 10 ?

Hello. I am looking for the wheelbase of an s10 frame. I would like to use the frame for a swap onto another vehicle. Any help is appreciated. Thanx Shawn in NY

Reply to
Shawn

I THINK an S-10 Ext. cab short bed 4x4 is 119" Don't quote me on that, it may not be accurate.

Reply to
Mike Levy

appreciated.

Depends on which S-10 you want to use. The Blazer from 82-02 are the same at 100.5" and the 4 doors are 107" P/Us are 108.3" Short box Standard cab, 118" Long box Standard cab, 123" Extended cab short box.

Reply to
Steve W.

Reply to
Shawn