Cleaning garage, giving away stuff.

I realize that this will not be of any help to any of you due to the distance.. but I'll let you know anyway, that I'm cleaning out my home garage today, and I'm GIVING AWAY all the VW parts I have collected over the past 16+ years of very active VW life.

I'm keeping only the parts I have immediate need for, to complete the cars I have now. Everything else is out the door (literally, by now) and it's either going to teh junkyard, or to some lucky bastard who takes it all. One guy already dropped by, and will be back later with a larger vehicle (For the obvious reasons).

He helped me pull stuff off the shelves and sort them a little bit. He seemed excited, wonder why.

Yea, I'm getting out of this damn hobby once I get rid of all my cars.

Fuck it.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

looks like compufire REALLY did piss you off then !! Sorry to hear about it

John

Reply to
John Skeldon

It's not just the compufire incident.

If only you knew all the SHIT that has happened to me all through the year with my cars, you would be amazed I am still writing here.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Jan, you need a drink and a nap.

Randy

RSMEINER

I hope you don't regret giving it all away. I did something similar with old computer equipment and have always regretted it since then. :(

Reply to
Michael Cecil

nah...since you are keeping the parts you need to complete your present cars, i'd venture to say you are not "out' of the "hobby" but preparing for a move?

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

heh heh No, you're not. *hands Jan a Cuba Libre* ;-)

Reply to
Shaggie

I'm WAAAAAYYYY ahead of you ;)

Jan (1.20am, Cuba Librte rules :)

Reply to
Jan Andersson

That's next to go.

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Shhhh :)

I'm keeping the parts, so I can fix up the cars I have now, so I can sell them, so I can get out of the hobby.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

For now.

;)

Jan

Reply to
Jan Andersson

Reply to
Jan Andersson

.....gotcha....

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

...don't let kidd catch ya winkin at her man.

..Gareth

Reply to
Gary Tateosian

Liar liar, pants on fire. Hanging from a telephone wire.

"A hundred days to make me older since the last time that I saw your pretty face. A thousand lies to make me colder and I don't think I could look at this the same, but all the miles that seperate disappear now when I remember your face."

Reply to
Kidd Andersson

Welcome to the dark side ;)

Reply to
Eduardo Kaftanski

..............You victims of misfortune who succumb to the dark forces of evil will eventually come back to the bright and virtuous world of fweem. Even the satanic Shaggster is contemplating an acvw purchase. Good is stronger than evil. Bugninva is desperately trying to get a bug on the road again. I flew out to Colorado a few years ago so I could obtain the fweem from a victim of darkness and evil. John Willis does battle with SUVs on the freeways of Dallas with only 36 horsepower. Bob Hoover blesses us with his sermons. Speedy Jim devotes many hours a week here at RAMVA trying to keep everybody's electrons moving in the right direction. Good is stronger than evil.

Reply to
Tim Rogers

not so....have taken a turn in my "plans"...i could have been driving it by now, but instead i have started stripping the many, MANY layers of old paint off the poor thing....better to wait and drive it the way i want it then get rushed and wait on the important stuff(like paint...heh)...

------------------- Chris Perdue

"Sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes you're the bug!"

Remove "PANTS" to e-mail

Reply to
Chris Perdue

HERE HERE !!!! Well said as usual.