Temperature sensor not working

Any advice on how to activate the temp readout on the rear view mirror. The compass reads just fine. I cannot find the sensor or a fuse. Thanks for the fix.

Reply to
a salasky

I can't say about the fuse, but typically on all the vehicles I've had experience with the temperature sensor itself lives behind the front grill in front of the radiator.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan Race

Thanks Jon, I'll give it a close look. Arn

Reply to
a salasky