Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Melted Fuse Link won't start Chevy S-10
I have a 95 S-10 with about 165K clicks on it. I love the truck and it's me down...until now. I went with the bros for a drink after a golf game. As I was leaving I turned the key and absolutely...
1
1

Refrigerant oil
I have a 1995 chevy K1500 WT truck with a 5.7 L V8 engine. I need to know how much pag oil is needed. The new compressor doesn't say if it comes pre filled. If it does I could pour it out and measure...
3
3

Vacuum pump
I have a 1995 chevy WT1500 truck. It needs a compressor and accumulator. I flushed the system out and sealed the lines going to the compressor. Used a robinair vacuum pump 15310 to pull a vacuum to...
6
6

98 Blazer AC compressor replace
The AC stopped, day or two ago. I checked, the low side is 90 or so. Clutch in, the end is turning. But, not cooling. Looks like release the serpentine belt. Four bolts, the one bolt to the gasket and...
5
5

Used Japanese Cars
Al Ain Japan (Pvt) Ltd is a Japanese company, leader in sales and export of Japanese and European used cars.Our cars have been shipped all over the world for more than 14 years, Africa, Caribbean,...
3
3

I screwed up something, but what???
Hi everybody. In another thread, I was talking about replacing my A/C evaporator and then replaced the intake manifold in my 94 Suburban. The truck ran excellent before I got my grubby little hands in...
15
15

Wheel lugs that sieze to aluminum rims
My friend Scott drives a Buick station wagon, with aluminum wheels. He bought the small lugnuts cause he likes them better. I figured that was a mistake, and it was. They fused to the wheels. And...
2
2

94 Suburban A/C Evaporator
Hi there. Just a quick question for those that have been there before me. I need to replace the A/C evaporator core under the dash of my 1994 2wd GMC Suburban [I'll have the system professionally...
4
4

OT. XM
I am posting here because I have seen Chevy mechanics post answers. Question I have is about XM satellite in my 2011 Chevy Cruze. I have an LT model, and Satellite is supposed to be standard. I bought...
3
3

Knee pads for changing tire
A couple days ago, I had a flat tire. Went out, to try inflate it. Finally called AAA, and the guy came out with a jack and cordless impact wrench. For three days after that, I had a very sore knee...

Flat tires. Didn't we just do this?
Went out to take care of a couple errands. I was on a limited access highway, going about 55 MPH in a 65 MPH zone. The truck started to make some awful noise in front. I pulled over, off the side of...
25
25

Engine Swap - off topic
Does anyone know if a '85 olds 307 will bolt up to a '70 Pontiac THD400? thnaks,

Double flare ideas or suggestions
A friend helped with some brake work, and used a double flare tool. Neat. Anyhow, I can see that as being a skill I can use. Went to HF, and bought a double flare tool. came home, and tried five or...
2
2

PING: Stormin Mormon; Steve W. If you're still following
Google is your friend. This is an interview with Richard C. Kozinski, the inventor of the VOV nearly 20 years ago, wow! JR
1
1

'96 Geo Metro
My friend has a 1996 Geo Metro 5 speed, 1 liter that gets terrible gas mileage and has no power or speed. It has standard wheels and tires We live at 5300 feet asl altitude. The compression is good on...
5
5