Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

It's a lemon!
We just won in Lemon Law court for our 2003 S-10 P/U. Water in the gas caused the fuel filter to fail and allowed particles to pass into the injectors. Fuel filters are supposed to stop this from...
18
18

Re: Death of the S-10?
For '04, Chevy will drop all of the S10 models except for the 4WD crew cab. Don't know how long they will continue the line after that. Rimara
13
13

Re: V6 to V8 Engine swap.
What year is the donor? Tranny doesn't need a thing, unless you want to play with a different stall speed convertor more suitable for towing. Gary's made some recommendations on good ones in the past....
4
4

Re: Wipers acting weird
If you head on over to and search this group's archive, you will find the solution you are looking for. Search terms to use include the problem you are having and a man by the name of Jonathon Race...
3
3

Re: 6.5 GM diesel power drop
well, it ended up being a faulty waste gate solenoid.... dealer replaced it and now truck runs great... thanks for everyones help j news:...

81 chevy silverado cruise control
I just dropped a '327 in my pickup and want to hook up the factory cruise control to my Edelbrock carb. I need a diagram and how to for this job. Any help out there..........Thanks John

Rear Sway bar
Did Chev produce Astro Vans, with rear sway bars, in the late 80's ? if so What years will fit my 87 ? I would like a rear sway bar for my 87 astro.
2
2

Boop's ShoutOut Message
Boop's ShoutOut message has been changed into a private message at the their request. If you want to hear their shout message you will have to email them and request access....

Headers in an Astro Van ?
Yes, That's right,. and because I know you will ask, it is to gain performance and fuel economy. Yes , there is VERY little space in the engine compartment, so I ask...... Can anybody recomend a brand...
7
7

10 bolt-differential-28 splines or 30 splines
1990 1/2 ton 2wd 10 bolt 8-1/2" ring gear, can it come 28 and 30 splines or only one or the other. Am I best to pull the axle and count splines. Need to ship parts south

Re: 2003 Silverado Radio turns off after 10 minutes
that feature is called Retained Accessory Power, or RAP. This is not a function of the radio.
2
2

AC Drain
Hi Everyone A while since my last post. My 94 Yukon (2dr) SLE has started dripping a little condensate onto Pass Mat. I think its probably a clogged drain line . Any hints on where its located on my...

? about 1987 chevy truck
Are the 1987 Chevy S10 and the S14 the same truck. The truck I am thinking of getting is supposed to be an S14. The title says it is an S14 but when I run the VIN # it comes up as an S10. Being a...
1
1

Wasps
Hello all... I just cleaned all the mice garbage out of my '84 GMC's fan compartment and A/C coil area. What a mess. Disgusting too. At least it got the smell out of there for good. However...I went...
18
18

Re: Any S10 Amateur radio guys?
I use a 40 meter beam on the cab roof. Power comes from solar cells, which are wired directly into the radio. 73, Herb
8
8