Latest threads in Chevrolet Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

heater problems
I have a 94 Sierra, C1500, 4.3 liter pickup. i recently changed my heater control only to find out that my blower motor also did not work. i replaced the blower motor. now the heater will only run on...
1
1

1980 Chevy G20 Won't Start
I have a 1980 G20 Van with the 5.7L V8 that I cannot get to start. I have replaced the distributor, coil, rotor, and spark plugs and get good spark. There seems to be plenty of fuel getting into the...
6
6

03 Suburban Trailer Brake
I have an 03 Suburban 1500 which I recently purchased that has the towing package. Today I connected a trailer brake controller to the trailer 6-way slot on the instrument panel block and noticed I...
2
2

2003 S-10 Third Door pull broke...again!
"William R. Walsh" I have had the thrid door handle break twice ateast on my 2002 S-10 pickup. Each time it was repaired under warranty with no questions. I have seen this problem mentioned a couple...
1
1

Another 'my 4WD doesn't work' question - 95 Jimmy
Thanks Steve! As always, a fountain of knowledge. I will let you know and likely hit you with some more uncertainties as I go. Thanks again, Andrew.
11
11

Oil Pressure gauge
My dashboard oil pressure gauge (2000 Silverado 5.3 86,000 miles) shows 60-70 when I drive it on the freeway at about 60-65 mph. On a friends car, new Tahoe only 15,000 miles, it's usually at 40 or...
2
2

My th400 pan gasket leaks, how do I stop it?
I have tried to replace this gasket 4 times now. I have a brand new pan, and I always torque to 8-10 foot pounds. From the looks of it, it leaks down the bolts somehow. I always see the oil welling up...
47
47

Chevy Bed Liner
I just bought a new factory bed liner for a 2007 Colorado and it has two 3" holes in the rear corners near the top. I am thinking there should have been caps there that were missing. Anyone know for...
5
5

2004 Silverado Front End Clunking
My truck (2004 Silverado LS) has recently developed this apparently universal problem. It has 57K miles, and DID NOT have the problem when I bought it used in April. So my question is this: Is this a...
11
11

'03 Yukon battery drain?
Greetings. I usually reside over at but am looking for help on my Yukon XL. Battery went dead a couple times over the course of a month and I figured it was time for a new battery. Dashboard ammeter...
10
10

noise from under dash
I have a noise up under my rh dash. It sounds like coffee gurgling away in a coffee maker. It does it frequently, but at odd moments. Once before a mechanic said it was because my water in circulation...
6
6

Remove/replace a wiper arm
Do I need a special tool to remove a wiper arm from a 1999 Chevy 3500? The washer nozzle on mine is broken: GM wants $41. I'm thinking of looking in a junk yard for an arm with washer hose and nozzles...
2
2

1987 Chevy R10 horn location
Hello everyone, I recently purchased a 1987 Chevy R10 truck to fix up. It seems to me someone removed the horn, so I can't even tell where it might have been when it was there. Does anyone know where...
11
11

chevy door
Got a 96 S-10 cab and a half. My left side door won't open. The handle is loosed when pushed. Need a couple of things: 1. What are some logical parts I'll need? 2. How do I get the door opened???

93 Suburban Stalling
It has the 350 k1500 4x4, this truck always starts and nevers stalled,.. just happened with no warning, I went to start it and it didn't want to start so I pressed the gas pedal a couple of times and...
6
6