1994 Grand Caravan SE 3.3L - how many oxygen sensors?

I am trying to locate the oxygen sensors that caused code 21 error but heard that there are more than 2 oxygen sensors on my car. I could see one before the catalyc (spell?) converter and my arm could not reach to the socket so I am going to a repair shop. But I need to know how many they are going to replace for sure... Could anyone tell me how many there are?

Thank you in advance!

Reply to
Canna Service User

Your van has one and only one oxygen sensor.

Nope.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Thank you very much! The repair shop insisted on that my car has 3. He opened the manual (did not show it to me) and suddenly said it has two, so I asked him to replace the one before catalyst converter. Labor cost $40. No "Check Engine" sign thereafter.

Reply to
Canna Service User