1995 eagle A/C pressure switch

Does anyone know where I can buy a A/C pressure switch online? I hate to buy from dealer if I can find one online.

Thanks Mike

Reply to
michael

It's not a switch, it's a transducer and it can be bought at most auto parts stores....

Reply to
SamMan

Chrysler changed the type of transducer for that model and year and you will have to cut the connector off the harness and splice in a new style connector. They went from a GE to a Japanese brand one. (can't remember the name of it) . Mine was $75 from the stealer last summer.

Steve m...

Reply to
Steve m...