1996 Plymouth Grand Caravan - engine rocks back and forth. Why?

engine/transaxle mount insert because the old one was broken. I was very c= areful to press the new insert in the same way the old one was. The rear mo= unt appeared to be just fine so I just put it back the same way it came out= . But now, when I shift from reverse to forward, the engine rocks back and = forth several inches, and will clunk if I do it quickly enough. There is no= adjustment for the motor mounts. Anyone have experience with these, and ca= n comment on what happened, and why the engine now does this? It would be n= ice if there was actually some adjustment for these. Is it possible the lef= t and/or right mount is off, causing the engine to sit an inch or two too h= igh?
Reply to
Zootal