1997-2000 jeep cherokee turn signal switch

I need help anyone out there with a cherokee 97-2000 who had problems with turn signals. Problems like your flasshers coming on or brake lights or all your lighrs coming on when you put on blinkers. Thanks for the help.

Reply to
MMMLI

Come to think of it a month ago while stopped at a light waiting to make a left turn a patrol car pulled up and asked if everything was all right. The officer said my 4 way flashers were on, I checked my dash and it indicated only my left turn signal was on. I dont know if it happened any other time.

Reply to
DanFXR