1997 LHS rearview mirror

What's the deal with the rearview mirror? It's got a day/nite button on the bottom but I'm not sure what it does. Is it electronic? (I bought the car used.)

Reply to
katherat

Yes, it is supposed to reduce glare from headlites coming up your rear. It's effect is obvious if it is working. Try at nite with on and off position to see the difference with someone's headlites on behind you.

Reply to
Art