1998 Caravan 3 liter Oil Pan Replacement?

Hello,

Does anyone know if my oil pan on my 3 liter 98 caravan can be changed without moving the engine, or some complicated method like some vehicles have to? I would like to change it mysellf, and have had my share of wrench turning experiences, but just wonder if anyone out there knows right off about this.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
Bill

The oil pan on the 3.3 is very easy to replace, If you are replacing it cause you smashed it make sure you look at the oil pickup tube to make sure it isnt bent.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

He asked about the 3.0 Liter!

Reply to
David

Oooops, Too early in the morning for me!! The 3.0 is even easier then the

3.3. But the same goes for checking the pick up screen
Reply to
damnnickname

Reply to
tim bur

On my 88 New Yorker it was relatively painless.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce