2000 Concorde XLi - No Air

Reply to
John Gregory

IT is parts 12 months and labor for 90 days if mopar part is defective and installed at a jobber store. At the dealership it is 12 months, 12,000 miles.

Reply to
hartless

Give me the name and location of your dealership please. Chrysler doesn't have two different warranties for the same service. They're not that disorganized. Norris is a dealership, not a jobber and I was just told within the hour that labor is 90 days. I'd like to hear what your dealership tells me.

Reply to
John Gregory

Reply to
philthy

Reply to
maxpower

Doesn't add up. Let me have the name of your dealership, I'll call the service manager, and let you know what he says. It's what the customers are told that counts, not what's written in the service manual. And I've been told clearly 90 days from our biggest dealership. We can put this to rest quickly enough. I'll call your dealership and ask the same question.

Reply to
John Gregory

Just as suspected... hot air!

Reply to
John Gregory

Its 12/20 moron! you were told wrong. Now instead of confronting the pinhead who told you otherwise you want to phone all the dealerships that say 12/20 are wrong? Pinhead I worked at DC and warranty has been 12/20 for years. Your dealer probably states 90 days, because he is stupid and does not know the program. So you get off your ass and get back to the dealership. Considering your are the one bent over the ass, whay are you attacking us? Plonk, Another Troll in the killfile!

Reply to
hartless

Ah, Retard! You're back! Good. How about that dealership you work at please. What have you got to hide? Since you think you know so much (though your threads prove otherwise), just cough up your dealership, I'll phone the service manager, ask the question, and be done. You're identity is still protected 'cause, frankly, I don't know you from Adam (even though you expect me to accept your word over what I heard directly from my dealership.) Idiot!

Reply to
John Gregory
12/20...12/12. Jerk!
Reply to
John Gregory

I don't work at a dealership. I worked for head office for Mopar parts specifically. So tell me smart ass, how smart are you?

Your an idiot and just proved it. Your dealership is wrong. its 90 days labour if an independant shop does it. So keep defending your stupidity for getting 90 days from a jobber. Congratulations! woohoo, you lost, and got it up the ass.

Reply to
hartless

Sorry should have expl;ained because you are to stupid to realize 12/12 in US 12/20 in Canada. DUH!

got a good deal from your independant! Tell you what send me your phone number and i'll actually get th eMopar rep to phone you with the true warranty. I love how you think you were so smart to save $50. at the independant. Lets hope the repair lasts for longer then 12 months.

Reply to
hartless

Giant dealership in Cary NC also says labor is 90 days on the receipt.

Reply to
Art

Hey Retard! Maxpower! Too many big words? We don't need your explanations. YOU'RE NOT QUALIFIED! Art DID ask about an evaporator exchange. I ask about an evaporator exchange. Two different dealers... two different cities ... same replacement. Same answer. 90 days. Keyriced! You're retired as well as retarded. Go sit down. This is over your head at this point. You have no credibility in this conversation!

Reply to
John Gregory

And you've read Mopars warranty stated on DaimlerChryslers website? And funny no comments about it! And apparently know you've talked to two dealers about it know and they both said 90 days. Funny before Sunday it was one, know it's two. So which fictitious dealer was open on Sunday, to get your lie from? Your the ignorant one, posted the warranty clearly showing your wrong, and you lied. You sir, are a troll that lies and got caught. Let me guess you also beat your wife as soon as she questions anything out of your mouth. Thought so! Go crawl under your rock now. Bye!

Reply to
hartless