2002 PT Cruiser computer

Yesterday our 2001 Pt Cruiser started fine. When we went to drive it stalled. This happened multiple times and it could not be driven. It is currently at the dealership and it appears the computer might be bad. It has

45,000 on it and we've never had a problem.

Is this a common problem? What kind of cost am I looking at for a new computer?

Reply to
SGF

Should be covered by the 50,000 mile pollution parts warranty.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard

Reply to