2003 Grand Caravan

On my ES the headlamp switch seems to have a light in it that illuminates through the panel that holds the switch. On my Sport, there is no light. Is this a function of the light switch and it could possibly be a defective switch on the Sport ?

Reply to
ncs

Hi ncs...

On my (not nearly the same) Chrysler car, the knob can be pulled out when the headlights are on, which turns turns on the fog lights, and turns that little light on.

Possibly the same for you?

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

They (DC) did not install the light in the light switches for any Minivans other then ES or Town and Country. You will have to remove the switch and install the bulb, If you can get them from the dealer.

Reply to
hartless

thanks for the reply, I'll see if I can get the bulb. I would think DC should have it.

Reply to
ncs