2003 Voyager

I just bought a 2003 Voyager. I have a netting material for loose items between the two front seats. I would prefer to have a consol if one is available. Is there an after market web page or Dodge web page for items for this vehicle?

A thousand pardons if this has been answered before. I couldnt find the FAQ.

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Yes, there is one available from DC. Contact the dealer for a price. It is pricy. The only advantage is it can be directly attached to the console provision in the floor of your van. And can be ordered for direct color match for your interior. And there are alot of aftermarket center consoles available for any vehicle at parts stores. Just go into any, and they can order one for you. I have one from Steel Horse, in my Van.

Reply to
hartless

Reply to
philthy

went to a dealer yesterday. 125 for the consol and 45 for the mounting bracked to attached the unit to the floor of the vehicle.

kinda pricy.

Reply to
Tim