2006 Dodge Charger

Will the new Charger be available with AWD?

Reply to
Old Car

I heard it was going to be "superseded" :)

Reply to
cavedweller

??? Please explain.

Reply to
Old Car

My feeble attempt at humor. You spelled it "supercede" in another post....it actually has an "s"

Reply to
cavedweller

According to a small write up in the March 2005 Road and Track, it said don't look for it in an AWD as an option.

Reply to
tlim

Feeble, yes.

supercede is a variant spelling of supersede.

Reply to
Old Car

Boo, hiss...

Reply to
Old Car

There was an '06 Charger on display at the Chicago Auto Show, along with the original (1967?) Charger. Little styling similarity between the two, and there was more interest in the original than the new one.

Reply to
mdrawson

My wife just returned from a Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep spring live show. This show is where the sales people are given a chance to see the new 2006 models and test drive them. They also go over the vehicles and their features. They even bring in competitors vehicles that buyers my compare to the equivalent Dodge, Chrysler or Jeep. They test drive them also.

My wife personally did not like the new charger because of the look but she did say it handled well. AWD was not listed in her book as an option on this vehicle.

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge