Traction Control on 300C

Can someone explain to me how the all speed traction control work on the

300C. Does it use engine braking, individual braking applied to the slipping wheel ....... Thanks
Reply to
tlim

hope this explains the ESC system for you.

snipped-for-privacy@hirise.com

Reply to
The Commander

Thanks for the info. I was looking for information on the all speed traction control, and the Electronic Stability Program. I believe they are somewhat separate.

Reply to
tlim

I have driven it in snow and just ice and i can tell you this, it works great, very smooth, not at all what i would expect. Nearly like on payvment with a little loose sand. I know thats not what you are asking, but even the big hemi is kept under control on snow and ice. Quite amazing unless you turn off the esp than it may spin a little?? Ha ha ha.

Reply to
Joe Devola

They mention both on that web page, getting more specific on the ESP. Reading between the lines, I would say the speed traction control also uses the brakes.

Bill Putney