2010 Grand Caravan

I was told that my one of mywindshield wipers should longer than the other.True?

Gary

have you called the dealer and asked? ask for the parts department

Reply to
Rob

True, the driver's side takes a 26" blade, the passenger side a 20", and the liftgate a 16"

SRN

I did do the drivers side longer and it made a great difference.My side is clear from top to bottom.The blade that was there was a short one.The longer one does a MUCH better job.Im 68 yearsold and neer knew that.I had told my wife that the long blade theory was all bull crap.How wrong I was.Live and learn I guess.

Reply to
Gary

My new blades are 23 and 19.The 23 does a full top to bottom job on the drivers side..

Gary

Thanks for the advice

Gary