2010 Grand Caravan

I was told that my one of mywindshield wipers should longer than the other.True?
http://community.webtv.net/GACC/OurFamilyandFriends

have you called the dealer and asked? ask for the parts department

True, the driver's side takes a 26" blade, the passenger side a 20", and the liftgate a 16"
http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Duralast-Flex-Wiper-Blade/2010-Dodge-Grand-Caravan-2WD/_/N-jx5imZanntt?itemIdentifier 3512_13921_0_4024
I did do the drivers side longer and it made a great difference.My side is clear from top to bottom.The blade that was there was a short one.The longer one does a MUCH better job.Im 68 yearsold and neer knew that.I had told my wife that the long blade theory was all bull crap.How wrong I was.Live and learn I guess.
My new blades are 23 and 19.The 23 does a full top to bottom job on the drivers side..
http://community.webtv.net/GACC/OurFamilyandFriends
Thanks for the advice
http://community.webtv.net/GACC/OurFamilyandFriends