2010 Grand Caravan

True, the driver's side takes a 26" blade, the passenger side a 20", and the liftgate a 16"

Reply to
SRN
I did do the drivers side longer and it made a great difference.My side is clear from top to bottom.The blade that was there was a short one.The longer one does a MUCH better job.Im 68 yearsold and neer knew that.I had told my wife that the long blade theory was all bull crap.How wrong I was.Live and learn I guess.
Reply to
Gary