3.3l starting probs

i own a 95 chrysler concorde with a 3.3L V6. i used the car all morning and it was fine then at 8:00 i went to start it and it wouldnt turn over! the battery is good,the starter is new.it seems like its not getting fuel mabe? [if it helps we had alot of rain that day did water get in it?]

Reply to
johnp

By "turn over", do you mean the starter wouldn't spin the engine, or the starter would spin it, but it wouldn't fire? If the former, then your problem ain't fuel, and there is obviously an electrical problem (bad connection, switch, solenoid, etc.). Bill Putney (to reply by e-mail, replace the last letter of the alphabet in my address with "x")

Reply to
Bill Putney

by turn over i mean the starter would spin the engine but not fire.

Reply to
johnp