91 acclaim dash removal

I have a 4 cyclinder acclaim.

I am trying to remove my heater core. I learnt that I need to remove dash to get access to heater core. The manual says there are some bolts holding the dash near windshield. I wonder if they are under hood, close to windshield wiper motor or under the defroster grills inside the car. I would be happy to hear from anybody who did this before.

TIA.

Reply to
uccoskun

I have a 4 cyclinder acclaim.

I am trying to remove my heater core. I learnt that I need to remove dash to get access to heater core. The manual says there are some bolts holding the dash near windshield. I wonder if they are under hood, close to windshield wiper motor or under the defroster grills inside the car. I would be happy to hear from anybody who did this before.

TIA.

Reply to
uccoskun

Tried looking up the procedure at AutoZone's site? HTH, s

Reply to
sdlomi2

I bought haynes when i learnt i need to remove. I donot think it is simple for me. :)

by the way, I found the bold under w>

Reply to
uccoskun