91 Voyager Blowing Horn/Cig lighter Fuse

The fuse that controls the horn/cig lighter keeps blowing. I beleive it's #23 on the fuse block and is 20 amps. I use the lighter 2-3 times a day and don't blow the horn at the same time. It lasts for about a week and then blows the fuse again.Any ideas on what is causing this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.Ron

Reply to
ron