AIS removal/TB cleaning

Hi Gang,

I've researched the NG for this but can't quite get a solid answer.

I have a 3.0L, I want to clean the TB and AIS. Can I remove the AIS from the throttle body for cleaning without having to have to reset the pintle? I don't want to make the thing undrivable after I clean the TB.

Appreciate any help thanks mIke

Reply to
pyroonly

tim bur

no need to reset anything, But all you really need to do is clean the inside of the bore and the top and bottom of the blade with a tooth brush and that should do it.

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname