95 chrysler Lebaron 3.0L Mitsubishi V6 404t auto trans. Stalls while driving...

my lebaron 3.0L Mitsubishi V6, 404t auto trans. has about 116000 mi. Died while I was driving around 30 mph. it started when I turn the key then immediatly died again and would not hold idle. I held my foot on the gas until it held idleing. I've replaced the spark plugs, wires, cap, and even coolant sensor. Car died on me once since then and seems to have a lower rpm at higher speeds and rpms dip lower then normal at deceleration and bounces back almost feeling like the car wants to die again. I'm running out of ideas and solutions any good ones out there?? Thanks, John

Reply to
aphexcrash

while I was driving around 30 mph. it started when I turn the key then immediatly died again and would not hold idle. I held my foot on the gas until it held idleing. I've replaced the spark plugs, wires, cap, and even coolant sensor. Car died on me once since then and seems to have a lower rpm at higher speeds and rpms dip lower then normal at deceleration and bounces back almost feeling like the car wants to die again. I'm running out of ideas and solutions any good ones out there??

Reply to
Robert Korn

while I was driving around 30 mph. it started when I turn the key then immediatly died again and would not hold idle. I held my foot on the gas until it held idleing. I've replaced the spark plugs, wires, cap, and even coolant sensor. Car died on me once since then and seems to have a lower rpm at higher speeds and rpms dip lower then normal at deceleration and bounces back almost feeling like the car wants to die again. I'm running out of ideas and solutions any good ones out there??

Reply to
Carl Baron