95 concorde

My new to me 95 Concorde has a sound that seems to come from the dash that sounds like a small electric motor running when I open the door to get in. It seems to go away when I start it. Any ideas as to what this is? Thanks Smitty

Reply to
"Smitty"

I believe that is a little fan motor that blows air over a climate control temperature sensor. I have the same thing in my '94 Intrepid.

Reply to
Hmmm...

If I remember my 94 LHS correctly the intake for the auto climate control sensor is near the glove box and turns on whenever car door open. By the way it is an excellent system and far better than the one in my 2001 Avalon. In fact people complain about the Lexus system too.

Reply to
Art