97 Grand Voyger power steering pump

Time to replace the rusted our power steering pump on our 97 Grand Voyger SE wth the 3.3 engine. Chilton's makes the task sound daunting. Does anyone have any tips or tricks they could share? Any help will be appreciated.

Joe Who

Reply to
JOEWHO

One shop that I had some repair work done at said that my P/S pump was leaking, and would need replacement. They quoted me $450.00, indicating that it was a very labor intensive job.

-Kirk Matheson

Reply to
kmatheson

Not too tough, just do it like the book says. It comes out the bottom through the exhaust tunnel.

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
mic canic