AC Problem

I have a 1993 Chyrsler Imperial, the AC, engine fans, and power windows all quit working at the same time. Can someone please help me figure out why. Thanks

Reply to
useless

If I knew the circuits of the car, I'd help. But I'm thinking you might consider it worth it to buy a year's subscription for your car at

for $25. Among other things, that would get you real-time on-line access to all of the schematics specific to your car right out of the FSM. I'm thinking the schematics would hold the answer.

Bill Putney

Sounds like the fusible link may have blown.

Reply to
SN