air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

yes, Joe.. i am a lawyer... big time one too... :-)

Reply to
linda

Matthew, i am sorry, i got so into getting off the subject i actually came to learn about.. .can you email me about your experience? i am just researching, i am not litigating anything.. i just want to know... i care.. believe it or not... i have been accused of being, well you read david's emails... i may be a newbie in all senses of the word and the worlds cruelties, but i am not uncaring like some i have seen and i am not blind and do not believe everything i have been told...

if you don't want to share your experience with me in more detail, i understand.. you are always free to email me directly at home...

linda

Matthew Russotto wrote:

Reply to
linda

i really don't understand your comment, please explain in little words so that i can understand.....

l>

Reply to
linda

Where. You said I was in a location with ECE etc air bags etc. The rest of it was vitriolic. No need for that. Don't bother telling me again that you treat all stupid posts the same, that it's not personal etc.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

matthew, thank you for giving me some real info .... p.s. it is in the HOLY SHIT range, but not many people read their MSDS'....

thanks again..

linda

Matthew Russotto wrote:

Reply to
linda

But you said you were "new at this research thing", didn't you?????

What is under that bridge?

Me thinks I smell a troll.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Gates

Mic, you are so fortunate.. unfortunately, others aren't as fortunate as you... i am glad your life was saved.. if not i would not have had the opportunity to discuss and cuss this issue with you and others...

l> well i guess you should stay away from a hospital when you get hurt since they

Reply to
linda

Matt, i think what you are talking about is more in David's (deadbeat) area of concern.. might want to talk to him...

lw

Reply to
linda

Dori, i have called the police... especially when i see mother holding her child while driving or a dad with his 5 of his under 6 years of age kids in the front seat of his pick up truck...

linda

Reply to
linda

Bill, this was kind of cruel... but i appreciate the humor and have found it on line and will share it with my scientific friends and see if they fall for it "hook line and sinker" like i did....

but having worked in toxicology for 30 years, i found out that water (DHMO) is actually toxic, everything is toxic... EVERYTHING! it is just a matter of the amount... i have a friend who died from DMHO toxicity...... yep, she drowned... real sad.. good friend, hated to lose her...

lw

Bill Putney wrote:

Reply to
linda

this is definitely a men's club and women are not welcome, are they???? thanks for the joke... cruel as it was, after i got over the initial hurt, i found it funny and will send off to folks i know.. (i can be cruel too!!! :-)

Reply to
linda

yes, Dori, there are at least two male posting police, but they are just going to have to get used to the fact that i am going to do whatever i feel like at the time..sometimes i obey, sometimes i don't.... typical of us females, huh???? and men too...:-)

Dori A Schmetterl> So do I, and the Posting Police has been after me, too...

Reply to
linda

don't know a dang thing about daytime running lights, except my son installed some on my car without my knowledge and my approval... can i remove them or is it against the law???

Abortion, i think it is the woman choice.. if man were to get pregnant it would not be a factor..... it would be a RIGHT...

yes, lets do death penalty.. i got rear ended because some do-gooders against death penalty were protesting and they guy behind me was distracted by them and did not see me stop in front of him.. and my airbags did NOT deploy and he hit me very hard... did i sue him? no, but i am thinking of suing the protesters... :-)

Reply to
linda

dont go religion on me,, i have my own religion as stated before..

guns, don't like them.. got shot at with a .357 magnum by a soon to be ex husband and almost died.. dont' get me going on that one...

lw

Reply to
linda

Reply to
linda

Yeah...that was several posts AFTER the initial post in which I specifically nominated US-spec airbags vs. rest-of-world types.

Stop being stupid and I'll stop directing vitriol at you.

'Til then, I fart in your general direction.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

You can remove them; it's not against the law to do so.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

don't know how... maybe i can get my very ill son to tell me how to .... hmmmm

maybe i could find an internet sight? or pay someone to take them off?

thanks....

linda

Reply to
linda

Daniel, if you weren't gay, i would definitely make a move on you due to your wicked sense of humor!!!!

just joking bout making move on you... God this statement is going to get me at least ten different emails bashing me...

linda

Reply to
linda

How to take them off depends on how your son installed them. There are many ways to do so. It would help if you got your son to tell you exactly what he did/bought/installed/changed, so that you can take the car to your regular service place, give them that information and say "Undo it, please".

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern