air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

tired of being mean to nice people... people with different opinions than mine should not be subjected to my stupidity.. so i am gone....

if anyone wants to correspond through regular email, i would enjoy it...

thanks for the fun and the arguments!!!! i had fun!

linda

Reply to
linda

Given that her mission in life is to find fault, I'm hardly surprised.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

You are one clueless woman. Plonk.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

Oh yes - let's pity poor brainless Bill who only repeats what somone else tells him! You know me better than that. It's that kind of pseudo-intellectual elitist attitude that explains why the DNC is in absolute disarray right now - thanks to Michael Moore, George Soros, Terry McAuliffe, James Carville... the list is so long.

Well we can agree on that. Ultimately there will be a resolution to all of it. When it's all over with, it will be obvious that the answers were in front of us the whole time. We willingly chose to not see them. The problem that the human race has is that it assumes that the lack of *immediate* consequences indicates *no* consequences. "Hey - if God disapproved so much with what I'm doing, I'd be dead by now, so it must be OK." "Hey - I put my hand on that red hot burner, and it didn't hurt me - those bastards - they lied to me!"

Bill Putney

ROFL. You guys should really have a get-together. I mean, seriously...

Ulf

Reply to
Ulf
041105 1631 - linda posted:

No apologies necessary. These NewGroups mostly have one thing in common: They usually start out with a simple, innocent query, or some information, then diffuse into a myriad of subjects which the viewer can either accept or reject. One must learn to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Reply to
indago

I can only know you through your words here, so that's what I'm going on.

What you consider the answers in front of us all along are different from what others conside the answers in front of us all along. That's the whole problem.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

I can accept that. I don't expect God to change reality to agree with any errors I have made.

Bill Putney

Very fine. Now all we have to do is make sure you understand the difference between following your truth and living your reality, and trying to codify your truth and your reality so everyone else has to follow it.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Typical response from one who knows their argument is a loser.

Reply to
DTJ