air bag injuries due to propellant chemicals

Your politeness is exceeded only by your beauty which is, undoubtedly, conspicuous by its absence.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

(top-posting fixed)

Since I don't keep a spike on my steering wheel, being stabbed in the chest was unlikely in the extreme. Since the seat belt was sufficient to prevent contact with the steering wheel, blunt-force trauma leading to death was also unlikely in the extreme. You're trying to compare non-benefits against minor injuries, and it won't work.

Reply to
Matthew Russotto

The answer to highway murders is NOT to put explosives in your car. The answer is to chop off the hands and feet of the speeders and DUIs and RLRs and CPDs.

Reply to
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend

I have been talking to David off the group and i want to take this opportunity to apologize to him for thinking that he sent me two virus'. he assures me that he did not, and i am the kind that believes him. i apologize to the entire group. i apologize especially to David... David, if you can forgive my thinking you did send me the virus', i would be so grateful. if not, i can completely understand.

i would like to start over with you, David and anyone i have offended. i started out with a topic of my interest, not any reasoning except what i realize now is a futile attempt to help, and ended up with all the garbage.. this is not what the newsgroup was intended for.. i will try to find another forum for my interest (research) and leave you kind folks alone...

I sincerely apologize over and over again David. and group...

linda

Reply to
linda

Or maybe the other way round.

DAS

Reply to
Dori A Schmetterling

As is almost anything ... and that was his point.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

And that was the guns fault? Yep, definitely liberal and, like Ted said, starting to sound on the left of liberal.

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. 8^)

Bill Putney

Sounds like she also has a problem picking decent men.

Bill Putney

DUH!

Reply to
linda

well, if the son of a bitch ex husband hadn't of thought his gun was his extra penis, then he would not have had the gun...guns don't kill people, bullets do.. lets get rid of bullets... and people who think guns are their extra penis... i will give you the name of that ex husband if you want to talk to him, sounds like yall have a lot in common...

Reply to
linda

apparently, my problem is that there are very few decent men out there... except for the one i have now...

this forum isn't making me think any different either...

thanks, bill...

lw

Reply to
linda

Daniel, i am sorry, i am not helping any am i?

you can defend yourself, you don't need me muddying the waters... however, i feel that you and a few here on this forum, are the only real men around here... lw

Reply to
linda

you are the one that started it....

Reply to
linda

Linda - this is starting to get really weird.

Bill Putney

Reply to
linda

I started 'it'. And what, pray tell, would 'it' be?

Bill Putney

you had a great outline of yesterday, now can you put todays conversations in some chronological order (without saying that i went bezerk a couple of times.? ) could you possibly say in your outline that i am a passionate person who responds quickly and with my heart in the right place, and sometimes i get mad and bizarre and try to be mean>>> but mean well...????

Reply to
linda

You're not hurting anything or anyone, that I've seen.

Though an outside observer might guess otherwise, I harbour no particular ill will towards Bill himself. He's only behaving as he's been taught to behave.

The ill will I harbor is towards a willfully-stupid human race that cannot see the intrinsic ridiculousness in civilly or belligerently codifying and enforcing upon others any particular provisions of an individual's own chosen religion, given the existence of countless religions each claiming to be the one and only true, real, genuine and valid way of life.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

you are truly an exceptional person Daniel... absolutely a wonderful find in a human being. i am proud to have had this opportunitiy to get to know you a bit... thank you for that opportunity..... and thank you for being genuine, real, honest, and most of all nice....

linda

Reply to
linda