balljoint replacement

i have a 94 voyager with a torn balljoint, can anyone get me steps in how to replace it.

Reply to
mike113

Here's the procedure in the style of an aftermarket manual: (1) Disconnect negative battery terminal. (2) Remove old ball joint. (3) Install new ball joint. (4) Re-connect negative battery terminal.

Bill Putney

you'll need rent a ball joint press. (about $15 for the day)

KS

Reply to
Kevin