Best Rated threads in Chrysler Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Shimmy
I have a question for the group. I have a 91 Plymouth Acclaim with a 3.0L and about 255,000 miles. It's been a good car but it has developed a problem that is driving me crazy. When you accelerate...
14
14

Dodge 600 A413 transmission problem, please help!!
Hi , I'm from Hungary, and I have a 1986 dodge 600 SE 2.5l non-turbo Automatic transmission, its shifts great without any noises, fluid is Dexron III, and always checked. The car has only 90k mile and...
1
1

1996 Chrysler Cirrus - Check engine light on and battery light on - HELP....
My check engine light is on and the battery light is also on. I have had nothing but problems with this vehicle since I purchased it. It has had four air conditioner compressors replaced to date. NOW,...
6
6

94 ply. voyager drains battery every night.
I have a 1994 plymouth grand voyager, If it sits overnight or a long spell during the day with the battery hooked up. it drains the battery dead. I simple recharge will get it back up and going Here...
5
5

96 T&C odd pcm issue
You need a factory service manual before you start screwing with the electrical, get one off Ebay for a few bucks: Ebay auction # 8018025381 Ted
3
3

96 Town & Country overheating
I have been working this issue for a while and tried everything I can think of. The radiator eventually boils out all the water from the radiator causing the engine to not cool properly. Once I fill...
12
12

1996 Grand Voyager bucks at idle in gear, but not in neutral or Park
The subject pretty well describes the problem. My 1996 Grand Voyager with the 3.3L/4 speed drive train began to act up on me today. The van has 175,000 miles on it and I was nearing the end of a long...
8
8

2003 pt cruiser hard downshift 4 to 3
Anyone know of another fix for this probloem I has this installed and it did not fix the hard downshift. Service Bulletin Num : 2100603 Date of Bulletin: JUN 20, 2003 NHTSA Item Number: 10002046...
3
3

Heat Shield 98 Intrepid
One of the heat shields on the Cat Convertor of my 98 Intrepid 2.7 rattles noisily when cold or warming up, seems OK when hot. Is there any way one can repair the heat shield to prevent this? Keith

1995 Chrysler Cirrus PCM removed/replaced -- car honks like crazy. What's up?
Last summer I made an effort to replace the PCM on my Chrysler Cirrus. I sent my PCM to a shop that presumably would repair it. They turned out to be a sham and I thought I'd lost my PCM. So I did my...
12
12

1967 Coronet Production Numbers
I am looking at getting a 1967 Coronet R/T with manual transmission and I am interested in the production numbers for that year. I can't seem to find them online, so if anyone can point me in that...
6
6

1990 CHRYSLER HEADLIGHT DOOR RELAY
I HAVE A 1990 LEBARON CONVERTIBLE AND THE HEADLIGHT DOORS DO NOT WORK, I AM NOT GETTING ANY POWER TO THE MOTOR. DOES MY CAR HAVE A MOTOR RELAY AND IF IT DOES WHERE IS IT?

Oil filter change on 300C?
Getting ready for the first oil change on a new 300C and have done all of my own routine maintenance on my vehicles since 1961. When I crawled beneath the car I noticed that there is some sort of...
12
12

PT Cruiser and trailer lights
It's my understanding the PT Cruiser (this is a 2001) requires a special interface between the auto lighting and the trailer lights. If this is correct can someone supply more information? (I suspect...
16
16

1993 Plymouth Sundance, Fuel Filter Location
Anyone know where the fuel filter is located on a 93 Sundance? I think there is one by the rear wheel. Is there another one in the engine compartment?
2
2

97 plymouth breeze, coolant won’t stop boiling!! help!!
I have a 97 Plymouth Breeze and recently every time i shut my car off, my coolant/antifreeze is at a rolling boil and it does this for at least 2 minutes before it cools down. i?ve had my radiator...
1
1

1994 Dodge Caravan 3.3 loss of power/backfires
I have a 1994 dodge van with a 3.3 engine. It runs fine for about an hour, then once it gets up to operating temp then it backfires through the intake, spits and sputters and has no acceleration....
4
4

Chrysler Neon Immobiliser keyfob handsets
Hi can anyone help? I have an S reg Chrysler Neon LX, and have a problem as the immobiliser lock/unlock units (fitted to the key ring)have become very unreliable, my Chrysler dealer tells me that the...
2
2

300M Trailer questions, What is the answer?!?
OK. So I know what trailer I want to pull with my 300m, it weighs 1400LBS. In the 300m manual it say's I can pull up to 2000LBS. I called Chrysler Canada and the woman who answered was not a tech but...
10
10

Holley 4 barrel on 440.
Having a problem on my Jensen Interceptor (440 Chrysler motor), in that once it's warm it floods big time. According to my local garage, the jets in the Holley carb are probably way too large which...
23
23