Best Rated threads in Chrysler Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

1993 Sundance fuel pump fuse
My brother is going to replace my fuel pump in my 2.2 1993 Plymouth Sundance. The "haines"? book swears there is a fuse. I have strained my eyes trying to read the fuse box but find no fuse listed for...

92 LeBaron transmission question
I've noticed in the maintenance chart of my 92 LeBaron's owner's manual that it suggests to 'adjust bands every 15,000 miles' in severe driving conditions. What exactly do these bands do in a 92...
4
4

Weak Brakes - 00' Dodge Intrepid
I have a 2000 Dodge Intrepid R/T w/ the performance brake package (standard on R/T). I just replaced my front brake pads with new Mopar OEM pads at 67,000 miles. I had no pulsation in the steering...
14
14

Dodge Intrepid 2.7 liter
I bought o 2000 Intrepid on 3-28-03, had it checked out by mechanic, knew title history (no collisions) and used carfax to check to see if it were a lemon. Other than the a/c going out 3 days after...
4
4

Swap out Cherokee 4.0 with a Slant 6?
The slant 6 brings back fond memories of my dad's 63 Valiant and 77 Volare. The straight 4.0 in the Cherokee is not my favorite powerplant. Would it be realistic to expect I can drop a slant 6 into a...
9
9

Dodge Shadow Engine Quits
Hi, I have a problem with my 94 3L Dodge Shadow, 98k miles. Sometimes the engine just quits, i.e. it just goes out. It always happens when I have been driving for a while, usually on a freeway, and...
9
9

Need to change mileage on Sebring
Hello guys. I have a big dilemma. In my 97 Sebring convertible BCM (body control module) went bad so I had to go to junk yard to buy another one. I installed BCM and now instead of 90k it shows 25k. I...
11
11

'95 Lebaron headlights do not work
You could have blown the fuse and the headlights. Jump started my wife's elantra, and the cables sparked disconnecting them, blew three fuses and the headlight bulbs because of that mistake.
4
4