Best Rated threads in Chrysler Carsshow all threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2001 neon dome light fuse
This should hopefully be a quick question for someone; What is on the same fuse as the interior dome light? The interior light on my 2001 neon has been more often then not working. When it is not...
7
7

1997 Chrysler Concorde 3.5 Sudden Stall
I just had a rebuilt 3.5 engine installed in my 1997 Chrysler Concorde. After only 200 miles the engine has some stalling problems. When I'm stopped at a traffic light sometimes the engine will...
21
21

how to replace water pump and timing belt on 91 lebaron 3.0 v6
I am looking for any information on the best proceedure on replacing the timing belt and water pump on a 1991 chrysler lebaron convertable, 3.0 v6 with a/c thank you tom patterson e-mail- patterson
2
2

Programming Sequence For Autostart AS-1200 Remote Starter Key Fob
Hi I have a 97 Neon that came with an Autostart AS-1200 Remote starter. The remote is not working and I have been unable to find the programming sequence to set up another remote for it. I bought the...
1
1

Jack lift point on front of Voyager
2002 Voyager. Is there a safe place to jack from the front. I have the 3 ton jack and jack stands. Just too lazy to lift one side and then the other if it is safe in the front.
4
4

Can Chrysler Towne & Country anti theft be reset by owner?
When we were getting ready to leave VA Beach, the couple/child from WV were having car trouble. The Towne and Country would start, run for a couple of seconds, and quit. Sounded to me like the anti...

1995 Dodge Ram 1500 Code 37
1995 Ram 1500 V8 5.2L auto with overdrive, 2 wheel drive, SLT, 160,000 miles with trailer towing package. Codes 12, 37, 32, 55. 12 battery disconnected, 32 EGR and 55 end. 1:Shift indicator light...
1
1

1986 Fifth Avenue-Cold Start-crank 3 times-Start on 4th try
My 1986 Chrysler Fifth Avenue takes 4 trys to start in the morning. Simply does not start on the first 3 tries. Starts right up on the 4th try. Starts and runs throughtout the day without problems....
3
3

How to remove 1990 New Yorker door panel?
I got the following instructions: "Unsnap the plastic appliques from the door pull strap and remote pull the front edge of the bezel outward and push the bezel backward to release it Remove the...

Engine problems (3.5l HO in 2000 300m)...
So everything seemed to be running fine on my car, till yesterday. Did my 35km commute back home, and when I got to the lights outside town, the car was idling really rough. Enough to give the car a...
11
11

'95 Eagle Vision wiper linkage
My '95 Eagle Vision (aka Dodge Intrepid, Chrysler LHS, etc). wiper linkage has a worn nylon socket on the arm from the motor to the drivers wiper arm post. Does anyone know of a source for these...
15
15

Camshaft and Crankshaft Sensors?
I'll try to give the short story version. 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8 liter Was getting a code 54, the code for camshaft position sensor. Autozone tested and confirmed this. Bought and installed new...
111
111

'02 Intrepid Starter Grinding Flywheel
Hi, On cold mornings sometimes my 2002 Dodge Intrepid starter will grind the flywheel. The engine will give a cough that makes me think that maybe the spark is advanced too much for a cold start. Is...
18
18

ABS Light came on - 99 Intrepid
Well today it happened to me. I had last used the car Friday night and all was well. This morning I start it up and the ABS warning light was lit. The TRAC Off light was also on for good measure as a...
12
12

2005 PT Cruiser Vibration
I recently purchased a used '05 PT Cruiser (non-turbo). Generally speaking, the car is wonderful with one small exception. I frequently get a vibration through the entire car when accelerating to or...
1
1

Assistance on "check Engine" codes P0725 & P0700
I had some problems on my 98 Ply. Breeze, 63K Miles, 2.0L 4 cyl, auto, this weekend. This is the second time this has happened. Decel coming off the freeway, feels like a misfire, or problem W/trans...
11
11

Touchup Spray Paint - Shale Green
I need to touch up the lower panel below the rear tire on a 2000 LHS. The paint is shale green and the Duplicolor spray paint code is DSCC404. I checked in the Akron, Ohio area at Autozone and Advance...

'01 PT Cruiser clunking noises in rear
Vehicle has about 75K miles. On bumpy roads we hear a clunking sound -- that's about the best I can described it -- coming from the rear of the car. I've raised it and looked for something obvious...
10
10

a604 Limp, Rebuilt, Sensors replaced, solenoid replaced still Limps!
Hello, Hello, I picked up a Dodge stratus (95) with 75,000 miles. I put about 5-6k on it. Then one day (a very warm day) on the way home from work (40 mile commute) as i was nearing the house it...
102
102

TECH: 1997 Chrysler Concorde 3.5 Overheating
I have a 1997 Chrysler Concorde with a 3.5 V6 and 120000 miles that recently developed an engine overheating problem. When I was driving on the freeway, the temp gauge went to hot and the temp warning...
4
4