Chrysler Intrepid 2002 airconditioner

I have read the book for this car and there is no mention of filter for airconditioner. Is there one and if so should it be changed regularly

Reply to
MaggieKG

That is a good question. All the owners manuals for most models mention an air filter for air conditioned vehicles. However it is really a cabin air filter. Located under the dash usually under the glove box location. However you actually may not have one. If you look under the glove box you should see a slide connected to the air vent plumbing. If you have the sliding door you would have the cabin air filter. If you do not, then you do not have. Not all vehicles with AC have one.

Reply to
David

The LH cars do not have cabin air filters.

Bill Putney

Reply to
tim bur