Chrysler may end PT Cruiser production in two years (Sun-Sentinel)

Good riddance to anyone who'd let something as trivial as a fog light switch determine which car he wants to own.

Reply to
Steve

Agreed!

:-) DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Go to the ChryslerLLC.com website and read the blog comments on the PT's alleged future demise. When I looked the other day, it was definitely AGAINST discontinuance. Plus lots of comments about reinstating Plymouth to get the lower cost vehicle sales that Chrysler needs. Unfortunately, there was comments about using the Chery vehicle with Plymouth nameplates and branding.

So, unanimous support for a next-gen PT Cruiser and the return of Plymouth. We'll see what happens . . .

Enjoy!

C-BODY

Reply to
C-BODY