chrysler tc

aloha--i recently purchased my 2nd chrysler tc-an 89--this car is in mint condition--unfortunately the two hood struts recently gave out and my chrsler dealer as well as the two major parts dealers here in hawaii (napa and checkers) informed me that these parts are no longer available--can anyone provide me with advice/suggestions as to how i can remedy this situation-- will throw in free surfing lessons should you ever make it to our sunny shores--mahalo no kokua--a hui hou kakou-- bruce

Reply to
wavesurferoahu via CarKB.com

rockauto.com lists them as available: SACHS Part # SG214010 $50.79 a piece

Reply to
hartless

aloha hartless--mahalo no kokua (thank you for your help/co-operation)--will track these guys down and let you know status--hoping you catch good surf--a hui hou kakou (good by till we meet/talk again--bruce