Dead neon

My 99 neon(SOHC) failed to start today. The car was running fine.I had noticed a faint electrical burning smell inside the car just before i parked it.Checked the battery voltage: less than 3 volts. Possibe ground fault?. I`d like to find the fault before i replace the battery.Anybody out there had a similar problem.Thanks in advance.

Reply to
steve piskor

steve piskor