Dodge Challenger prototype

From Alpar.com

This morning, Chrysler was greeted with a series of detailed photos, unlikely > to have come from a cell-phone camera, of the Dodge Challenger prototype as > it sat in one of the Technical Center bays, in a partial state of > construction. The unknown photographer, who sent his photos to hemitech.com, > apparently had lots of time to do his thing, though it's quite possible that > tomorrow he (or she?) will be on unemployment. The kind folk at hemitech.com > gave us permission to run the photos; we brightened some of the shadows and > present them for your perusal at... > >
> (pass around that URL!)
Reply to
Just Facts

Insider comments on this:

"unemployed after this one"

and

"do you want the bad news on what happen"

So I infer the person that took the pics is looking for a new job.

Reply to
h_brown

Can't say I'm surprised about him looking for a new job - after 12 years in the (European) motor industry I can safely say that the last car plant I saw looking like that was... Rover Longbridge. Not joking.

Les hope this plant has a better future than being stripped and re-assembled in China.

Adam H